Next Shipment Due
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Variable Joint "HYPO" Pliers
- Material: special tool steel
- Working surfaces induction hardened
- Surface finish: chrome plated according to ISO 1456:2009
- Heavy duty double - component handles
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- The Hypo pliers are self-adjusting for which it is not necessary to preset the width of the jaws.
- One hand self adjusting operation
- The pliers adapt perfectly to the work piece.
- maximum jaw aperture up to Ø40 mm.
- The locking mechanism enables easier storage when the pliers are not in use.
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.