Next Shipment Due
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Suspension service set includes the most common tools for servicing suspension forks and shocks, all nicely arranged in a SOS tool tray and stored in a compact box.
The set contains:
- Bushing extractor set sizes 12 mm and 12.7 mm
- Fork seal driver tool for fork sliders sizes 30, 32, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 and 40 mm
- Hex wrenches sizes 3/64", 1/16", 1.5, 2, 2.5 and 3
- 1/2" sockets sizes 10, 15, 26, 27, 28, 30 and 32
- 1/2˝ reversible ratchet
- 1/4˝ socket size 5
- 1/4˝ swivel handle
- Suspension wrench with strap
- Waterpump box joint pliers
- Awl with round, double bent blade
- Adjustable spanner wrench
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.