Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
- Laser cut from same tool steel as our Pro shop pedal wrench, heat treated for strength and durability. Pedal wrench features ergonomically shaped double dipped handle for comfort and enough leverage to loosen all the hard tighten pedals. 15 mm opening is laser cut with precision and perfect angle to help you loosen the pedals as easy as possible.
- Made from laser cut tool steel
- Heat-treated for strength and lasting performance
- Double dipped ergonomic handle for comfort
- 270mm of length for extra leverage
- Small and light weight, perfect for toolbox and traveling