Next Shipment Due
Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
Long Nose Pliers with Side Cutters 140mm
- Material: premium plus carbon steel
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Cutting edges induction hardened
- Head polished
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- Heavy duty double - component handles
- Gripping surface serrated
- Made according to standard ISO 5745
- Also for clenching and separating of from cables and other sensitive objects
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.