- Waterproof 210D pyramid Nylon outershell with PU coating.
- New panel manufactured in Tarpaulin in the area of contact with the seat post. Greater resistance and greater grip against rolling.
- High resistance to abrasion and tearing.
- 100% waterproof inner 210D Nylon Ripstop yellow bag aids visibility when looking for your stuff.
- Reinforced side panels keep the load stabilized.
- Rubberised bottom panel resistant to mud and splashes.
- Reinforced side shocks to prevent excessive movement.
- Double reinforced Velcro straps for security on seatpost.
- Adjustable bungee on the top panel.
- Hypalon reinforced rear panel allows LED installation or auxiliary straps.
- Reflective logos and details.
DIMENSIONS: 64 × 12 × 12 cm
VOLUME: 10 Liters
MAX LOAD RECOMMENDED: 5 KG
DIMENSIONS: 71 × 13 × 14 cm
VOLUME: 15 Liters
MAX LOAD RECOMMENDED: 5 KG
Environmentally friendly: The material used to manufacture our Geosmina bags is PVC-free. This, in conjunction with the thermoplastic features, means that they are recyclable and can therefore be discarded in the corresponding containers for future reuse. All of our Geosmina bags include this feature.
100% Waterproof: Completely waterproof and resistant to water and dust. Any items carried inside our products bearing this icon will reach the destination completely dry.
210D Nylon: 210D nylon is extremely light and also resistant to wear and abrasion. We chose this material because of these features and also for its fast-drying properties as well as its resistance to high temperatures, mildew, stretching and folding. All of our Geosmina bags are made of this material.
Y-shaped snaplocks: Our plastic y-shaped snaplocks are light and resistant. Each one is designed to bear up to 88 lb (40 kg). The flexible tabs are designed to prevent breakage (even when twisted) and the rounded angles enable easy opening and closing. Related Geosmina bags:
Hypalon inserts: This elastomer is highly resistant to temperature changes (between -31 °F and 284 °F / -35 °C and 140 °C), traction and tearing; it is resistant to acids, fuels and oils; and it is also fireproof. Its high load capacity (90 kg per square centimeter) and low weight make it the perfect material for reinforcing key areas of Geosmina Bikepacking bags.
PU coating: Our 210D nylon is treated with a polyurethane (PU) coating. This polymer repels small amounts of water to delay permeability and improves the material’s resistance thanks to its strong resistance to abrasion, extreme temperatures and moisture. All of our Geosmina bags undergo this process.
3M paint: Logos and details in reflective 3M paint to ensure they are easily seen in the dark. Safety is key and we must make ourselves visible to drivers when riding in low-light conditions. We want you to keep enjoying your adventure, even after the sun goes down. All of our Geosmina bags have reflective logos and details
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.