Tools with verified quality
Unior Hand tools are in compliance with the European and global quality standards. Unior is striving to assure the high quality of hand tools also as a fully authorized CEO (European Tools Committee) member.
Unior was among the first manufacturers of hand tools in Europe to receive ISO 9001 quality certificate. In 1994, the company received ISO 9001 quality certificate for the development, production and marketing of hand tools, sheet metal housing for hand tools and mechanical processing of forging parts.
Unior tools are in compliance with DIN standard. Since 1991, the tools for working at high voltage also proudly hold VDE certificate, issued by VDE Institute- "Pruf und Zertifizierungsinstitut" from Offenbach in Germany.
- Blade: chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, entirely hardened and tempered blade chrome plated, blacken tip
- Handle: ergonomic shape
- Three component material
- Hanging hole
- Made according to standard ISO 2380-1,2
TBI Handles from for screwdrivers are composed of 3 layers namely:
1. layer: black PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the stem of the screwdriver and is extremely solid, preventing the turning of the screwdriver stem in the handle at high torque
2. layer: blue PP (polypropylene) which surrounds the 1st layer of the handle is very stiff and ensures the constant shape of the handle under various environmental effects
3. layer: grey TPE (thermoplastic elastomer) which partially surrounds the 2nd layer of the handle is a medium-strength material that gives the handle its final ergonomic shape, ensures a pleasant and non-slipping grip and thereby the achievement of high torques