Developed in collaboration with downhill mountain bike legend, Chris Kovarik in Whistler BC. Designed to keep your bike quiet and efficient whilst minimizing wear.
The STFU Bike drive-train dampers contain your chain when things get rough - preventing chain slap and noise from your frame but also preventing your chain from over-extending sideways - decreasing wear and extending chain life.
Under tension from pedalling the chain remains completely clear of the STFU Bike units for complete efficiency.
Includes two adjustable Drivetrain Damping modules that mount to your swingarm .
- Optimal durometer rubber for maximum sound damping and durability
- Trim to length for custom fit on most bikes
- Light weight and silent
- Click here for compatibility & installation instructions
- Please check compatibility before buying
- Trail - Suits bikes with 1x gearing (single chain ring) and 9 - 13 speed with up to a 52 tooth cassette
- DH 7 Speed - Suits 7 speed downhill bikes with up to a 26 tooth cassette
- DH 10 Speed - Designed around 10 speed shimano style downhill drive-train with up to a 32 tooth cassette. Suitable for 8-12 speed
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.