Aggressive file tread, or super low-profile knob design? The Terreno Dry bridges the gap between file treads, and traditional all-conditions treads. The key to this is the unique angled “fish scale” design, that allows the center tread to roll extremely fast, yet offer traction when loaded in cornering and braking. Add the transitional height mid and side tread, and the Terreno Dry transitions as smoothly as it rolls. From gravel grinding to medium conditions cross racing, the Terreno Dry offers consistent performance.
- 3 compounds in the tread (3C) for increased wear life and grip.
- Ramped center scales providing a fast rolling leading edge.
- Sharp, responsive braking and cornering edges.
- Black Anthracite CX/Gravel Endurance120tpi nylon reinforced TLR casing with sidewall protection.
- Functionalized GRAPHENE 2.0 compound delivers ultimate performance.
- 650b x47c (47-584). Weight 550g.
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.