The XDR driver is 1.85mm longer than an XD driver. Made for Road specific 11-speed rear wheels; it occupies the same space as an 11-speed HyperGlide road driver. The XDR driver allows XD cassettes that are part of SRAM’s 1x road and MTB groups to be installed on a wheel that is spaced and dished for 11-speed road HyperGlide freehubs when used with a 1.85mm spacer behind the cassette.
- 1.85mm longer than XD Driver to properly fit on 11-speed road HyperGlide hubs
- More stable hub connection means better axle and bearing durability
- Improved cassette/driver interface: cassette will not cut into aluminum driver over time
- XDR Driver is 6-8g lighter
- 10-tooth cog compatibility allows for expanded cassette range
- Licensed to more than 80 wheel and hub manufacturers
- Cassettes are still installed and removed using standard tools and practices.
HU3000013 - Compatible with SRAM X0 and 900 Series rear hubs
HUZ11918049002 - Compatible with Zipp 176 and 177 rear hubs