SRAM RED 2012 FRONT DERAILLEUR
Instead of simply moving back and forth the new SRAM RED Front Derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. SRAM calls this Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. The resulting shift feels more direct, precise, and combined with the new SRAM RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving shifting speed and precision, while eliminating the need for shifter trim
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference
- Optimised for shifting with X Glide R™ Chainrings
- Best combination of aluminium and steel for the strongest and most durable cage SRAM have ever made
- Precision install markings
- Intergrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself
Technology: Yaw™ Shifting / Hybrid Cage / Integrated Chain Spotter
Weight: 74g Braze-On, Chain Spotter with Hardware 12g
Material: Aluminium Outer Cage / Tool Steel Inner Cage / Composite Tail
Finish: Falcon Grey & Black Anodised Finish
Compatibility: SRAM RED 2012 / RED Front Shifter
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.