Next Shipment Due
An updated version of a timeless Ritchey handlebar bend – The NeoClassic features the traditional round drops that many Tour de France and Classics champions prefer, now updated with a shorter reach and shallower drop.
Now drilled on the bottom of the drop for the cable routing of the Shimano Di2 bar-end junction box.
- Short reach, shallow drop with a traditional bend
- Center section is aero bar compatible
- Offers more hand positions in the drops than anatomical and ergo bends
- The preferred bend style of countless pro riders
- Triple-butted 7050 alloy
- 40, 42 and 44cm widths
- Drop/Reach: 128/73mm
- Compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug
- Finish: Blatte
- 260g (42cm)
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.