The all new Break-Away Carbon Outback takes the best of the lessons learned from the monster-cross defining Mount Cross and the sophistication of the Break-Away Carbon Road and pulls them together in a bike that knows no bounds or limitations. Designed to be an end all gravel bike, the Break-Away Carbon Outback is nimble in conditions that are beyond the scope of a traditional cross bike, yet adept for long miles over tarmac. Featuring Tom’s ideal tubing profile for carbon – engineered to dampen trail noise while being stiff enough for the discerning racer. The secret to the ride quality Ritchey fans long for is in the straight steerer fork that deflects harshness while providing ample stability.
Proven time and again to be the ultimate travel companion, Ritchey’s newest addition to the Break-Away line is a no holds barred, unrelenting machine that is capable for almost any occasion.
Sizes: S, M, L
(Download geometry PDF)
- Carbon tubes designed from the ground up with optimal stiffness, ride quality and durability in mind
- Ritchey WCS Carbon gravel fork included
- Designed around 40c SpeedMax on 17mm ID rim
- Ritchey Break-Away travel case and padding included
- Ritchey 4Nm Break-Away torque key, and cable couplers included
- Sold as frameset only
- 142 thru axle rear spacing
- Flat mount disc front and rear
Headset: WCS Integrated Drop-In 41.8 (included)
Front Derailleur: Braze-on
Bottom Bracket: 68mm English threaded
Colour: Matte Carbon/Teal
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.