MONTEER 1400 USB Bicycle Light
Magicshine 2017 new bike headlight, the MONTEER 1400, latest design and production.
- This new headlight uses the traditional all in one design and is powered by 1 OR 2 battery cells (18650) to power its two XM-L2 CREE LEDs, capable of 1400 lumens of max output. Battery cells can be freely removed and exchanged on the fly.
- Each LED has its own circuit meaning you can have only one cell inside the compartment and only one LED will light up, stretching total battery life for existing cells. Hard anodized all aluminum shell with large area heat dissipation structure give it a very sleek look and feel.
- Battery cells inside the lamp head can be charged via the Micro-USB port right under the LED bulbs, a set of batteries charged from empty to full will take about 4.5 to 5.5 hours under 5V/2A.
- The MONTEER 1400 comes with EAGLE mount as default. (Note this is an alternative version of the MJ-6200 EAGLE mount, it utilizes an one-piece design meaning the mounted light will no longer be able to turn front side to side, but with much improved stability over rough terrains.)
- As always, multi-protection circuits are built into the unit, providing over-current, over-charge, over-discharge and over-heat protection ensuring performance and safe use.
- 1400 lumens max of verified output, 2x CREE XM-L2
- 100 – 50 – 25% and flash mode
- 1.5 hours runtime on full brightness
- Run with 1 or 2 battery cells, each cell only powers one LED
- Quickly replaceable customized 18650 cells
- Eagle mount
- USB rechargeable
Please see Magicshine Battery Care Information in resources to ensure a trouble free battery life
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.