At the heart of the Rock Spring is a butted alloy frame that's lightweight, tough and provides a lively and fun ride wherever you go. Up front 100mm of travel soaks up any bumps from the trail or path to give you a more comfortable ride on any terrain.
A Shimano drivetrain serves up the most reliable shifting in the game, along with plenty of gearing options to get you up and over almost any hill. Mechanical disc for the Base and Hydraulic disc brakes for the 1 and 2 provide plenty of stopping power, so you can ride with confidence knowing your brakes won't be affected by terrain or weather.
Finally, a set of size-specific wheels roll on to provide optimal performance and keep you hooked in on the trail or path.
- FrameSeries 1 6061 Aluminum, Right Fit Sizing (XS/S/SM = 27.5, ML/L/XL = 29) 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount
- Front SuspensionSR Suntour XCE DS 27.5/29, 100mm Travel, Custom Coil Spring (80mm Size XS & S)
- RimMarin, Double Wall Alloy
- Hub RearForged Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Hub FrontForged Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
- Spokes15g Black Stainless Steel
- TiresMountain Tire, 27.5x2.1
- Derailleur RearShimano Tourney, 7-Speed
- Derailleur FrontShimano FD-TX500
- Shift LeverShimano Tourney 3x7-Speed
- CranksetShimano FC-TY301, 42/34/24T
- Bottom BracketSealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper
SPECIFICATIONS AND PRICING ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE