HAVOC H2O SHORT
BUILT FOR MODERN ENDURO
The demands of enduro racing keep pushing riders to test new limits, and their apparel needs to be up for the challenge. The Men’s Havoc Short is built for the world of enduro, with details tailored for performance and durability. The 4-way stretch fabric moves with you for ultimate comfort whether climbing a long transfer or racing the clock down rugged descents. The length and leg opening are designed for compatibility with knee pads, but the fit remains stylishly tailored without being excessively baggy. Since some of the best mountain biking is in the summer under the hot sun, we’ve added perforated ventilation for superior airflow, helping riders stay cool in even the hottest competition.
- CORDURA RIPSTOP EXTRA-DURABLE SEAT PANEL
- 100% NYLON
- DURABLE 2-WAY STRETCH 3-LAYER LAMINATED MATERIAL
- SEAT: CORDURA 100% NYLON
- DURABLE WATER REPELLENT (DWR) COATING 15,000MM WATERPROOF
- WATERPROOF ZIPPERED BACK WAIST POCKET& EXTERIOR WAIST ADJUSTMENT WITH PULL TABS & LEG OPENING ADJUSTMENT
- INSEAM: 14" / 35.6CM (SIZE 32)
SEE IT IN ACTION
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.