Give your board a boost with the electric, lithium-ion-powered, longboard skateboard made to zoom! The all-new RazorX® Longboard is electrifying the longboard scene, amping up the carve-and-cruise action with a kick-start, 125-watt, geared motor made to go the distance.
The RazorX® Longboard is powered by a kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive motor and a lithium-ion battery that delivers an electrifying skateboarding ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h) for up to 40 minutes of continuous use. The 37.5” (952.5 mm) long deck is made of high-quality, 5-ply bamboo and features perforated grip tape to provide a smooth, controlled ride.
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Deck: Length 37.5” (952.5 mm), 5-ply bamboo
- Wheels: 80 mm 80a PU street
- Trucks: Custom, reverse kingpin trucks for increased turning and stability
- Motor: Kick-start, 125-watt, geared, rear-wheel-drive (no alignment, no chain or belt)
- Battery: 22V lithium-ion battery pack, rechargeable (UL2271)
- Includes: Wireless (2.4 GHz), digital remote with wrist strap (replaceable), battery charger Patent Pending
- Age: 9+Max
- Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)No assembly required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 37.5” x 10.6” x 5.7” (950 mm x 270 mm x 145 mm) Product Weight: 12 lb (5.4 kg)