The luxurious Castelli Giro Prosecco Jersey mixes the classic softness of wool and the functional moisture control of polyester, and a colour based on a fine wine bottle, to give a jersey that exudes refined cycling performance.
The 2020 Giro d'Italia includes a time trial stage through the rolling wine country of Prosecco Superiore DOC, from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene. And it's here the Giro Prosecco Jersey gets its inspiration from, with the deep bottle green colour and woven and stitched Prosecco label on the sleeve making for a classic, timeless design.
It doesn't just look great though. Castelli have brought together the softest wool and the quick-wicking performance of polyester. Pull it on, and you'll be amazed at how good it feels. And once you're on the bike and pedalling hard the modern moisture management ensures you're not drenched in sweat. Finishing details such as the gold-tone metallic Trofeo Senza Fine trophy zip-puller and the Prodotto Ufficiale logos finish the jersey in style.
You’ll stand out with this jersey, whether on the road or enjoying the very best local wines at your favourite Italian enoteca.
- Italian-made 50/50 merino/polyester blend fabric gives a natural look with a soft hand, stretch and excellent moisture management
- Woven Prosecco Superiore patch logo on sleeve
- Woven Castelli scorpion logos
- Rubberized raised Giro d’Italia logo on sleeve
- Gold-tone metallic zipper pull in the form of the Trofeo Senza Fine
- 18°-32°C / 65°-90°F
We ship nationwide throughout New Zealand.