CANE CREEK HELM FORK
Introducing the Cane Creek Helm, a 7-way adjustable suspension fork optimized for 140mm to 170mm of travel. Born in the mountains of Western North Carolina, Helm is designed to conquer aggressive trail, enduro racing, and anything in between. By isolating each damping and air spring adjustment, the Helm has the ability to be tuned for all types of terrain and riding styles and gives the rider ultimate control of their suspension set-up.
WEIGHT 2070 grams
DAMPING High Speed Compression, Low Speed Compression, Low Speed Rebound
ADJUSTMENTS 7-way adjustable suspension fork
- High speed compression
- Low speed compression
- Low speed rebound
- Air volume adjust (8-position Internal indexed system)
- Independent positive air spring
- Independent negative air spring
- Indexed travel adjust system
SPRING High volume positive and negative air springs
STANCHION DIAMETER 35mm
TRAVEL Positioned at 160mm from the factory. Optimized for 140-170mm of travel
TRAVEL ADJUSTMENTS Internal, 10mm Increments (170mm down to 100mm)
AXLE / SPACING / OFFSET "D-Loc" 15mm thru axle system / 15mm x 110 BOOST spacing / 44mm
- D-LOC Axle System
- Accessory free air volume adjustment.
- Independent positive and negative air chambers.
- Two travel spacers are included with every Helm.