CAMPAGNOLO ZONDA DISC CLINCHER WHEELSET
Zonda™ Disc is a benchmark for all mid-range aluminium Disc Brake wheels.
A completely redesigned structure specific to bicycles with disc brakes.
The result is all-round improved reactivity, especially thanks to the asymmetrical rims and Mega G3™ hubs on both wheels. This innovative solution provides a stable front wheel that is able to absorb energy from the braking torque generated on the left-hand side and a rear wheel that guarantees maximum power transfer from the cyclist.
Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs.
- 6 screws and AFS™ to ensure full compatibility with every disc available on the market.
The front wheel also features G3™ technology for top performance even during very powerful braking.
Excellent stiffness and reactivity thanks to the G3 system, the milled rim and the innovative RDB balancing system.
- Spoke count:16 variable-section stainless-steel radial aero spokes (front) and 21 variable-section stainless-steel aero spokes (rear) with a 2:1 spoke ratio on the drive side
- Steel spokes with aerodynamic profile
- Exclusive MEGA-G3 spoke lacing pattern
- Anty-Rotation System
- Self-locking nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- Compatible with HH12, QR and 135 and 142 rear hubs
- Two different interfaces with the rotor: 6 bolts and AFS™
- Aluminium hub with black finish
- Steel bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front) 135/142mm (rear)
- Oversize flange
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Differentiated rim height: 24/27-27/30 mm
- Profile width: 22 mm
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Wheel for clincher tyre
- The Zonda™ DB wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is checked in every tiny detail with electronic instrumentation. This ensures maximum performance and reliability for all Campagnolo® wheels.
- User manual
- “Quick Release” wheel locks (QR/QR version)
- 142/135 mm rear wheel conversion kit (HH12 version)
- 1675 g